C'est un petit PTR 1.18 qui vient d'ouvrir, avec de nombreuses corrections pour les héros du jeu. Les changements prévus pour Doomfist dont nous discutions hier sont bel et bien là.
Posté le par
Blizzard EntertainmentPlease note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
To share your feedback or report and issue, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
- Added green detail textures on Sparrow Genji's sword scabbard when the golden weapon variant is equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to not always deal damage when an enemy hits a wall
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to not always stop an enemies' movement when they impact a wall
- Fixed a bug that prevented Doomfist’s Rocket Punch from correctly pinning targets to walls
- Fixed an issue that canceled Doomfist’s Seismic Slam when it was unable to reach the targeted location
- Fixed an issue that caused Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to trigger instantly when the ability was used to travel up inclines
- Fixed a bug that showed Mercy's Guardian Angel targeting UI on allies while it was already in progress on a selected target
- Fixed a bug that allowed Moira’s Biotic Orb to pass through terrain and structures
- Fixed an issue that prevented Moira’s self-healing statistic from being collected and displayed in the game stats
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using Moira’s Biotic Orb’s regeneration option when primary fire was disabled
- Fixed a bug that prevented Moira’s Biotic Orb from depleting over time after being deflected by Genji
- Fixed an issue that prevented the beam on Moira’s Biotic Grasp from tracking targets correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Moira’s Coalescence from healing allied characters when they were phased (e.g. Reaper’s Wraith Form)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sombra's Hack from interrupting Tracer's Pulse Bomb if it was being thrown
- Fixed a bug that prevented Widowmaker’s Grappling Hook from pulling players to moveable objects, even when they were stationary (e.g. the window on the Eichenwalde Castle doors)
- Fixed an issue that allowed some heroes to hide on the Junkertown payload when using sit emotes